Saturday, December 25, 2004

OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP

Last night when I couldn't sleep I took some time and got to the thinking, and decided to write each of my family members a little note telling them how much they mean to me, and that I really appreciate everything they do for me, and how much I love them. But I'm nervous. Usually when I try to be nice it backfires. And the more I put myself 'out there' or the nicer it is, the more it backfires. Like I think that they're gonna get REALLY mad at me know. But I don't really see why they'd be mad, I was only being nice. But I guess thats the whole point of my crazy insecurity. I'd talk to Linus about this, he's usually very good at knowing my faults. That sounded a lot nicer in my head. He'd be able to help me. Except I'm not going to ask him because I pester him enough already, and whine a lot anyway. But I guess I've already told him how I worry anyway. Ok Elliott snap out of it. I've just watched 36 episodes of Scrubs in the last 24 hours so it's kinda effected me. I've developed an inner monologue. Except that not only do I narrate my life, and have those weird flashes like J.D. does in the show; but the narration is done by him, and the flash backs are of him. Damn I'm screwed. I could imagine him with my ex, but I wouldn't be jealous, I'd be upset cuz I missed her. She SMS'd me by the way. Holy crap I am typing way too much. But it's not like anyone is gonna read this giant brick of text anyway. Then again, no-one thought we could go to the moon like 100 years ago, and we did. WE did. Me and Neil and the gang. Yeah, so back to those flashback/narrations... it's sorta cool having a narrator in your life. You can sorta reflect better when you're concious of what you're saying. Unfortunately I also have those change of scene sound effects. Like the whoosh when the scene changes from one group to another, or when time passes. And it's usually like a shorted version of the theme song, like one bar or two. Yes, I know, I'm totally rambling; but I sorta feel like doing that in this blog. I'm not sure, but it probably is related to all the candy and soda I had when I woke up, which was at 11pm last night. Back to Scrubs... I'll bet I'd either answer to J.D. or Doctor at the moment. Let's try it. (FLASING BACK) Yep, I did. And I was JD in my daydream, and I did answer. I was also in my scrubs. I so need some help it's not funny. Ok, I've sorta run out of things to say. Thanks for taking the time to read this jumble. I'm Elliott Scott, signing off. See what I did there, I totally didn't use any line returns. Dude, I rock. HIGH FIVE!

No comments: