Thursday, December 30, 2004

GOOD RIDDANCE


Happy-New-Year-0405
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Well that was a sucky year. It started out bad, me being upset (as usual) and having a hug from a friend that lingered a bit much.

I had a mental breakdown, and downward spiral, a bought of sucicidal depression, and an addiction to many drugs (nothin too bad, don't worry).

Then a lot of nothing.

*ENTIRE SECTIONS DELETED*.

I'm Elliott Scott, who will probably end up drinking himself silly, alone, signing off.

PS. This was not a 'feel sorry for me' post. I just wanted to summise the year. And tell you that I am totally looking forward to OH FIVE! Which will rock!

PPS. We graduate next year! Boo-ya!

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Linotype. Thankyou, but need not concern. I'm not upset, just not in the celebrate mood either. More quietly releived. I'm glad to survived the year, thanks to people like you. And look forward to making the most of this new year. I seem to be saying year a lot.