Sunday, December 12, 2004

GET YOUR RATCHET AWAY FROM MY SOCKET!


Christmas
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Linus's Christmas dinner was good. And it was nice to have the whole holiday spirit thing going. Good times had by all, I think.

Except the jokes. The MC and the minister-type made some AWEFUL jokes.

Truly aweful.

I cant remember the whole joke, but it had to do with buying Christmas gifts for husband and wives. They were very dumb, obvious, and what you expect.

When in doubt buy a guy a cordless drill. Or a ratchet, or socket set. Cuz guys just like saying those words. "Hey Steve, can I borrow your ratchet?" "Sure Bill, but I want to show you my socket set."

I dont think so.

So we proceeded to make ratchet and socket jokes all night. I guess you had to be there or something. But... HA, you weren't.

I'm Elliott 'Bah Humbug' Scott, signing off.

No comments: