Tuesday, December 28, 2004

SEXELLENT (And me not being)

I think I might have inadvertently been hit on by a 16 year old chick. In the Harbour Town car park installing Tanner's new seat covers. Yes, I know it's a weird thing to do at 10 at night, but anyway... These chicks drive over and start with the chattin. They were annoying. You could hear the stupid in their voices. And see the blank expressions, in ... their eyes.. duh. I can't remember exactly what was said, but something along the lines of the chick just got new seat covers too, and asked if I wanted to see them. Wink wink. Not being clued in to the game, I didn't get the innuendo. And they made a final attempt on commenting on my stripey underwear, which was sticking out of my pants as I learned over, and how it was apparently turning them on. Tanner shot me an awkward glance, I looked at them with a confused (morally and mentally) stare, and they left.

So very young.

So even though I make jokes about never gettin any, and how I like young chicks, none of that is grounds to act. I'm not really looking for one-night-stands, even if I joke that I am. I want a girlfriend, love, a relationship, all the nice stuff. Sex is totally not the primary goal. That being said, the ol' buddy is lonely, but he can keep on being lonely till he finds a friend and a home, not just a stranger with a caravan.

I'm Elliott Scott, not really sexually starved, but pretends to be, signing off.

PS. Anything Tanner says is a downright lie. Those chicks DID hit on me. No, seriously, they did!

No comments: