Wednesday, December 15, 2004

THE SAME THING I DO EVERY NIGHT, PINKY


P&TheB
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Try to take of the world (wide web).

I haven't been blogging much this week. And to those who actually read this everyday, I am sorry. I've been sorta lazy. And sorta indescisive.

I take this bloggin' kinda seriously. It's strangely important to me, which is why I like the feedback, and am constantly hurt by the lack of said feedback. So if I don't have anythign I feel worthy of blogitisation, it stays unblogged.

I did post a few entries in the last few days, that I've later taken off. They were too serious or too depressing. Don't worry, they weren't about me. They were about some stuff I stumbled across on the net. I didn't feel comfortable with pictures of nazi's on my site.

Which doesn't lead me to Pinky and the Brain, but I had no other way of getting there. I like this show. I downloaded a few ep's. Funny stuff. It's so much shorter than I remember. And good-er too. Especially without that annoying girl.

I've been hard at work on the AWESOME LUAU I'm throwing. Making Tiki's and other props, as well as invitations. They're gonna be emailed out. Too save cost and effort. And to make it easier to find images.

That's about all. Nothing too exicting.
I'm Elliott Scott, hoe-hum, signing off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can't think of anything blog-worthy, maybe you should customise your layout/graphics... I mean, even a hack designer should be able to do that!

_that guy who never updates his blog

Elliott Scott said...

No, no crazy computer aided fun here! I'm stickin to the stock standard template! Unless.... someone changes it all for me. I vowed to never program again, and I plan on sticking to that vow!

Stubborn but stupid, Elliott