Thursday, December 09, 2004

DREAM RESULT #9 Incest, lies and scandal!

I had a series of weird dreams over that last couple weeks. They always seem to be about similiar things, I can't remember exactly, but the message is always the same; my ex-girlfriend isn't the one for me. Here is the latest:

I'm in bed, asleep, or going to sleep.
And for some reason I have to share by bed with my sister. (I don't actually have a sister)
And all is as normal as that situation can be. Until she moves closer to me.
Then a little closer.
And then she's against me. My back is to her, and she's spooning me.
And I hear her clothes being slipped of.
And I can feel her bare skin against my shirtless back.
And she's started to rub my chest.
*But it's my sister!*
I resist, but she manages to seduce me.
We begin some sort of late-night foreplay session.
I turn around, it's my ex.
And I wake up.

Well I guess the meaning is pretty obvious. She's a sexual object. She's tempting me. But I know that it's not right. And I try to stop myself, but she can seduce me. So I break it off entirely, by waking up.
Nonetheless, it had me shocked. I felt so dirty. It was my own sister! Except that I don't have a sister, and even if I did, it wouldn't be her, it was someone else. (Someone I'm NOT related to!)

I guess that's the whole story. Not much else to say. But I wanted to say it anyway. It was an interesting dream I thought. And perhaps you'd want to hear about it. Perhaps not. Nothing suss, or perverted, just odd. And un-nerving. And REALLY perverted, without really being. That was the weirdest part. I felt so violated. And shamed.

IESSO

PS. I'm NOT sad or mopey or wanting you to feel sorry for me. No way. So get off that moral/emotional high-horse!

No comments: