Thursday, December 23, 2004

GMAIL ACCOUNTS ON OFFER

I have 3 invites for a GMAIL email account, that I am willing to share with anyone who wants it. All you have to do is email me, and then I'll email you the invite.

And if you don't know about Gmail, here is a little explanation:
Gmail is an email client offered by Google. It offers a 1 GIGABYTE storage space, and the ability to send emails with attachments of any size. As long as the person on the other end can accomodate it. In exchange, Google has a deal with advertisers that display information relevant to the content of your email on a side bar.
Its totally non-intrusive, and can be very useful. So its a win-win in my books.

The only problem is I only have 3 invites. So its gonna be on a first come, first serve basis. Unless I don't like you. Then you'd have to 'sweeten the deal'. Actually bribes would be preferred from everyone. Sexual in nature if possible.


I'm Elliott Scott, waiting for the 'bribes', signing off.
EMAIL: elliott scott design @ gmail.com (But without the spaces)
PS. Im not kidding about the bribes. Not kidding at all!

No comments: