Sunday, December 05, 2004

End of the rope


Stupid
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Or tether. Or line. Or whatever.

The sudden rush of enthusiasism has waned due to the lack of response from the company. As a result my shirts are becoming more and more sexual, and or darker subject matter. The sarcasm is increasing, and the funniness is inversely proportional to that.

So here is one I was thinking about for a while. Linus will probably want to kill me, cuz of the obvious typeface: Cooper Black (the retro shirt favourite) and the horrible distortions I've done to it. Also, no grid, text not alligned, and where the hell are the counters? WHY?!???!!!!

Ok, this should be interesting to see his response.
Just a reminder, EVERYONE can reply, not just Linus. I'd like to know the opinions of the not-so-knowlegded-and-snobby.

IESSO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a dead man... you and your feeble typface

Cooper Black indeed... Toi Toi Toi Toi