Tuesday, August 23, 2005

CHOCOLATE CHIP or PEANUT BUTTER?

I went out with Tanner tonight to catch up and check out some cool bars. We succeded in the first, but being the Gold Coast inevitably failed the second. Anyway when we were out we were talking about some sort of crap, paying each other out for being gay or whatever, you know, the kinda stupid things guys do. Here's the best line from our conversation:

ME: Oh yeah! Well I'm not the one walking through the park with a gay guy!


Dammit I'm a fool.

Also on a similar silly talking topic. The two Japanese girls got back from buying their dinner. (For those of you who don't know, they're quite girly-girly with the giggling and cutesy voices and the whatnot, so anything they say is invariably taken in the wrong context)

AKANE: Want to eat my cookie? (with a sheepish grin)
ME: Uh, are you hitting on me? (shocked and confused)


Weird.
That's it for tonight. I guess you had to be there!

IESSO

PS. Welcome Dermot to the magical happy land of posting comments. Its nice to finally have you with us.

PPS. I don't mind so much substituting numerals for letters for aesthetic reasons, eg. D£RM0+ It's changing in a literal context that annoys me, eg. 'Homes 4 Living'. Eye-roll central baby!

PPS. I totally fell asleep on the train when I was meeting Tanner. At Beenleigh station I was thinking 'I might just... rest.... my eyes for a ... second' and then suddenly! 'What the hell!?' (phones ringing) 'Oh crap! I fell asleep on the train. ... blah blah blah'. Luckily the next station wasn't too far off course and Tanner met me there instead. He actually beat the train to the station. Which is nothing to balk at.

PPPS. Thought of another much-hated word, but I forgot what it was. So theres that bit of info for ya to chew on.

PPPPS. I love... lamp.

PPPPPS. I got me the mostest cool project EVER! It's (yet another) artist flyer/brochure/catalogue but for an exhibition in Shangdong CHINA! Wow, I can go to China. Well not quite, but it is in Chinese. I'm excited ever if no-one else is. That's cool! I am designing something in Chinese!!!! AWESOME!

No comments: