Sunday, August 14, 2005

MAYBE I NEED A JOB

I can't afford to go to work today. Pretty sad isn't it, especially considering recent events. But yeah, I'm fresh outta money. Like completely. So I dunno what I'm gonna do. Normally I'd ask my parents for some, because they're generous sometimes anc give me money sometimes (But not without a big lecture) but today they're arguing and I don't really wanna interupt that, and ask for money....

IESSO

PS. I was looking up ninja's to find a cool image and I found some wicked professional throwing stars. WHAT?! Who uses professional throwing stars in this day and age? Even assuming you're breaking the law and assasinating someone wouldn't throwing stars be a totally non-subtle way to kill someone. Wouldn't they (the police that is) be able to trace the throwing stars back to you with ease, because shirley throwing stars are not a popular way to kill people and the ratio of throwing star to non-throwing star murders is tiny. I mean come on people! Throwing stars! It's like having professional chewing gum. It does not make sense. What's next? Professional balaclavas? Or professional bags with giant dollar signs on them?

"For the cliche bank-robber with pride and integrity comes the new Professional Series Balaclava! And why not complete the package with the new Professional Series Money Bag, now with giant dollar sign in an easy to read sans-serif font. Only from Hacme"

That would be awesome!

No comments: