Sunday, August 14, 2005

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE, INSANE IN THE BRAIN (or how I learned to stop sleeping and love the worm)

Todays was a long day! OH MAN was it!

Working on the ol' UN10 catalog, or as my peep's call it: Uno. And luckily it's nearly done! WOOT! I left work at 11.30 tonight after finishing laying out the text, doing all the illustrations, the crazy titling! the ... uh... other stuff (Shirley there was more than that!?) but anyway it took like 10 hours but its nearly done. Alls I gots to do now is inssert some photograph montages and we'll be cooking with gas.

Wow. Catchphrases abound!

I also managed to do some of the artist catalog I've been assigned much to the disatisfaction of some, and it's looking good to. I'd post screen grabs of these things but A) I am far too lazy and B) I cant anyway cuz theyre at work fool!

Ok, bed time. Gotta get up in 4 hours.. sigh.

IESSO

PS. Somehow I got lost of my primary blogging objective here tonight: I was trying to say despite all the work I have to do, and the lack of sleep and the stress and anxiety and all that stuff I'm feeling good. It's amazing how something like liking a girl and having them like me back (I think she does anyway [actually lets just assume she does for the sake of this happiness buzz I'm on]) can make on my outlook. I guess my shrink is right; I do rely on praise and reassurance to be happy, becuase I can't generate my own feelings of happiness and self worth. Wow. That was a total bummer way to end the post. Nope; how about this? I'm HAPPY! YAY. Deliriously tired, but happy. A bittersweet ending is good enough for me tonight.

PPS. Yes I'll shut up about being happy. What's with you Elliott? Either you do nothing more than complain about being sad and lonely, or you gloat and carry-on like some sort of school-girl with some sort of crush of a similar nature. Just be normal! - says you.

No comments: