Friday, August 05, 2005

DISHEARTENED

You know I'm not one to judge, but surely you can understand my disappointment and self doubt when I see these shirts posted up on threadless, but not my own gummi-bear design. I really liked it, and thought it was really cute and had some hope for it, but no, not even a response after the initial response saying they're received my file and will post it up pending approval.

Here's my competition. My heart sinks when I see them.

Headphone-Girl
The drawing is kinda weird. She doesn't look right at all. And the concept is generic at best.

Trike
No. You'd find this at BustedTee's not Threadless.

Eureka
Quite like the concept here, but the drawing style is sorta lacking.

Fish
Again, like the cute idea, but that stick-man kills it.

These ones aren't even that generic cool sorta style that I don't really like, but at least admit takes a lot of skill and is pretty good design. Yet they still get approval over mine. I'm hurt and insulted. But mainly doubting my abilities and whether I should really be pursing this career path.

A sullen Elliott Scott, signing off.

PS. Yes, it does make me feel better to insult other peoples work. But you see where I'm coming from here right???

Gummy Bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want MR GUMMIE!!!

Unknown said...

yeah, I dig yours too...