Friday, August 05, 2005

I'M BACK, BACK FROM THE FUTURA

Yeah I might have watched Back to the Future a few minutes ago. And maybe, just maybe it might have influenced these concepts a little bit. But you can't prove anything.

88

Hoverboard

Anyway I definitely need some help with these ones. I think the one with the sparks will work a lot better if I use my graphics tablet, but it's at work so that might wait. And the hover board one needs some text saying: "We're still waiting" but I couldnt figure out where to put it and what sorta style it should be in, so I left it out. Linus, if you would be so kind as to offer a suggestion?

IESSO

PS. Keep reading, there are 2 more posts below since last night. I've been a busy boy. A busy ANGRY boy. Intrigued? Read on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT SCOTT....that first image is so gonna be my desktop next week!