Saturday, August 27, 2005

I GETS IT!


Ricks-Cafe-Americain
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I've got a nice juicy post to put up soon, I'm just waiting for some photos. If you have them feel free to email them! Jen had a party last night and it was fun. The photos are goofy as hell. Good stuff.

In the meantime: I watched Casa Blanca again. Its been about 10 years since I last saw it and was bored out of my mind then, but this time it all made sense. Good movie. The ending was unlike any other movie at the time, and is still different from most movies to this day. Well done.

Best lines:

"Play it Sam, play 'As Time Goes By'"

"Here's looking at you kid"

"This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

"Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life"

"I may not know much about anything, but the problems between you and me don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world"

"Round up the usual suspects"

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

"We'll always have Paris"

... I mean come on! Those are some of the most famous lines from American cinema, and they're all from one movie! It's crazy.

On that note: Here's some more famous movie lines.

IESSO

No comments: