Thursday, August 11, 2005

ONCE IN A WHILE

I'm having a lazy morning today. It feels pretty good, despite the things I was supposed to do.
1. Go to my Flash class
2. Work on the mountain of projects I've been assigned
3. Go on a date

So maybe that last one was a good thing that I'm skipping, but it's sorta hard to go out somewhere when you're not actually there. At any rate I'm sorry about that 'unamed girl who I wish I could write the name of, but she asked me not to'. Anyway I'll be going into work soon enough, hold yer horses. And besides I am gonna be working the entire weekend on these projects so there. And hopefully Unamed Girl wil be there to keep me company (and work on her own stuff too!) so that'd be nice.

What was the point of this post?! Oh yeah, I'm at home procrastinating. YAY!

IESSO

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Uh, yeah ok, good luck with that.