Saturday, August 13, 2005

A LITTLE FROM COLUMN A, A LITTLE FROM COLUMN B

Yesterday was a sh*tty day! Everything went wrong. Damn Murphy and his damn laws. Anyway I found out that 3 days before the UN10 project was due that there were some MAJOR changes, basically forcing me to restart it all. Seeing as though it took me a week to get to where I was I wasn't too happy to restart and have only 3 days to do it. But whatever, clients are difficult sometimes, whatever. I had to come in today (saturday, and I'll be in 6.30am tomorrow as well, and all day monday to get this damn thing done). BUT it should be ok.

Unamed girl came in today to keep me company [sort of, her sister needed to use the computer, but for the sake of my self-esteem, we'll say it was for me :) ] I was really hapy to see her. We snuck out for a bit and went to go see an exhibition Kat designed the posters for. Design: not so good, exhition: okay, time spent with Unamed Girl: good. I'm really glad she came in today, it was really nice to have the company, especially hers.

Ok peoples [:P Jen] I have a bit of a confession to make; I am starting to censor myself a bit too much. For example writing Unamed Girl instead of _______, or not writing certain things because I know they'll be reading it. I don't know the solution to my problems, but the more people reading the less I can write. I guess I'll just have to resort to talking about myself all the time. HOORAY!

IESSO

Ps. I shaved my beard off the other day, and everyone at work laughed. Maggie asked who I was. HA! good one Mag's.
PPS. No photo's; camera battery flat.

PPPS. That bit about censorship wasn't intended to be a rant or anything. It came out a lot more annoyed sounding than what I wanted it to be. It's just something on my mind, rather than something I'm fixated on. At any rate I can totally respect the wishes of Unamed Girl for wanting to remain anonymous, it's more to do with writing about other people who read the site. Primarily people I don't like, such as K_t.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The more people know, means that the more they can help you find solutions to your problems. HOWEVER, I don't know how unnamed girl feels about all this. you should probably consult her before posting anything too serious. Because by now.... i think EVERYBODY knows who this "unnamed girl" is.... and "unnamed girl" is probably reading everything that is posted too. So sensorship is probably the best option, no matter how much EVERYBODY, including me, enjoys being updated on the little love affair.

Elliott Scott said...

Yes of course you're right about that. I wasn't really refering to the love affair, more the complaining. I actually enjoy the code-words and hush-hushing with 'unamed girl' but I don't like the _____underscoring of people I dont like.

Actually, it's not even that really. I have all these THINGS I want to talk about; but I cant. I've been having crazy dreams but they're too weird for my friends, and about other things that only my friends can know about and not the general public.

So as far as 'Unamed Girl' goes, I'm quite happy to keep her as a code-word for now.

PS, Not EVERYONE knows about her. Glen apparently didn't know. I sorta sent him an email telling him, but I'm not sure if he knows now or not because I didn't actually say who it was, although it was pretty damn obvious!

Anyway whatever. Thanks for reading Je... I mean; Serendipitous.