Saturday, October 22, 2005

ACTUAL POSTS?

1. JUST A THEORY

Went shopping with my parents today, at the NEW Helensvale Shopping Centre... it's a nice enough mall, a bit too nice for Helensvale but that's another story. Anyway when we were there I gots to thinking; "How old do you have to be to not be embarrassed by your parents anymore?" I know little kids aren't embarrassed, teenagers are, and adults aren't anymore. Why is this? Are the adults mature enough to embrace our parents idiosyncrasies, or are they just not cool any more? The teenagers with their parents all had looks of horror, while the kids and adults didn't mind at all. And I realised I don't mind hanging out with my parents anymore either. Am I no longer cool? Or am I just more mature?

2. GLOW AWAY

GlowLogo

I wish this is what I did so long ago. These business cards RULE! Gotta love the 'curvey-curves'*. I'm getting nearer the end of the fortpolio, only a few things to go, then I'm ready to print! HUZZAH!

* This is a technical term, similar to 'shiny-shine' and 'mattey-matte'. It means 'die-cut' corners, but that's such a lame term. Curvey-curve is much better and much more appropriate.

3. IESSO

Glow-Funky

PS. (4.) I just bungged this idea toggether. What's the verdict? I really think it's cool, but I'm a bit hesitant to bother changing all the work I've done so I need your opinion. Do I change the old logo to this new one? Or just leave it all as is? Thanks.

PPS. (5.) Sticking with the funky writing theme, here is a fun little desktop to use and enjoy. I guess it's only good for screens that are 500x375 pixels, but hey, if you've got an old-school mac or a fancy mobile phone, feel free to steal this image to use. Or if you REALLY want it, I'll send you a larger version... for a low low fee. of course...

Chillax

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee . . . that business card looks kinda familiar to ME in particular . . .

Elliott Scott said...

Who said that? I swear it's a horrible coincidence I tells ya.

Anonymous said...

e...l...

Elliott Scott said...

nope. not listening! LA LA LA LA LA...

Chaya said...

There is no age limit to being embarrassed by your parents. It's just a matter of how cool your parents are and how much effort they put into trying to embarrass their children.