Friday, October 14, 2005

PRINTING OFFER

CanonPrinter-Offer

Hey guys, I bought a printer the other day for a measly $950! And because I'm such a nice guy (and nothing to do with the fact that it was painfully expensive) I thought I'd share it with anyone who needs to do some printing. I have to charge you a little bit though, only to cover the cost of ink, but not for usage or anything selfish like that. It's a win-win situation for both of us though; you get cheap HIGH QUALITY printing, and I recover a LITTLE of the cost of the machine and inks.

Let me know if you're interested either by:
PHONE: 0402 199 826
EMAIL: mondayne AT gmail DOT com
POST A COMMENT on the blog
TALK TO ME IN PERSON: I'll be at Liveworm most of next week. (If I'm not there) Leave a note on my desk with your phone number and a description of what you'll be printing....

Ok, good luck with the design and all. If you need to print, this is a good offer... And I'm happy for you to use it.

Elliott

No comments: