Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SO VERY PREDICTABLE

fur-poster

I was gonna write a post about not taking my meds and it making me crazy (head hurts, dizzy, etc as well as the standard relapse into depression) I'm listening to my iPod now and the playlist is a bunch of songs my ex girlfriend used to play... blah blah blah boo hoo. Anyway I was working on some images that I'm putting into the folio. I spent about 4 hours on the image above, fixing things up, makingg sure colors work all goodly and all that. And when I finished I posted it on the web. BUT instead of saving a different version I (being the complete dumbass that I am) saved over the top! now the image is only 450 pixels wide instead of the needed 2500!!!! AAAAAAAahhhhhhhhh. That is so annoying it hurts my already hurting mind.

I give up. Time to watch TV.

IESSO

No comments: