Monday, October 31, 2005

GOOD RIDANCE TO BRIGHT RUBBISH

Well the great yellow-blog debarcle of 05 is now officially over. After some intense complaing from a certain someone (who's name I won't mention, let's just call him Underscore) I've changed to color back to something more soothing. Not actually soothing, just more soothing. Still going full steam ahead with the bright colors, just not so bright. Anyway I'm not bitter about the forced color change, it's worth it; Li... oops, ... Underscore is gonna help me with my Flash assignment, being my portfolio, so that would be cool. And it is yellow, so in case there are some yellow fans out there, feel free to rejoice.

As well as getting rid of the yellowness, Linus got rid of his sucky wiki (or sucki) after much complaing from a certain me. He promises to have not given up on finding the perfect list-based blog, but we all know he'll give up sooner or later. :)

IESSO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree. green is a lot easier on the eye.

the colours now remind me of channel seven? do you remember the coloured bar on the bottom of the logo around 2000ish?