Friday, October 14, 2005

IT ALL STARTED HERE

MondayneComic

I did this comic over a year and a half ago about this weird day I had. And now I'm putting it in my portfolio. A good place for it I think. Sure it may be crude, and I have done some revised versions which look and read a lot better, but it all started here. The name Mondayne came from this comic. So it seems appropriate that it's included.

If you wanna read it, good bloody luck. Even if you can read the insanely small type the order of the frames is difficult to understand like this. On the pages it makes sense though. The first chunk (top left) it page one, read left to right, top to bottom, then move to the second chunk (top right) reading left to right, top to bottom, then the third chunk (bottom left) and finally the fourth chunk (bottom right).

If you want a copy sent to you let me know. I can PDF it. The images might deteriorate a bit seeing as though I have to compress it, but you'll still be able to read it. Or else check out the portfolio in person for full Mondaynular effect.

IESSO

No comments: