Saturday, October 15, 2005

FUN TIME IS OVER

AdobeIllustrator

Here is the LAST of the fake ads for the portfoliogazine. I now have to finish all the stuff like business cards, letterheads, all the images for the magazine, AND write the text. Then I've got to set up the impositions (the pages as they print, not as they appear) and print, bind and glue. And then I'm all done.

And after that I'm free! (not really; I've got to do 4 Flash assignments, 2 essays, a test, my resume, work for Professional Studies and that's about it) THEN I'm free!

IESSO

SIDE NOTE: Even though it's an ad for Illustrator CS2's LiveTrace feature, I didn't actually use it at all! Which is kind of stupid. The background was done in Photoshop by adjusting the layers, and the cab was drawn the normal way in illustrator. Boring, but maybe a bit interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your portfolio is looking good. I think that the magazine idea is good - looks complicated and time consuming though. I love your vector graphics. Good luck with everything.