Friday, October 28, 2005

D3RM0'S BIRTHDAY!

Happy-B-Day-Dermo

I want to wish one of my closest and bestest friends DERMOT a very happy birthday! So here goes; HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERMOT! I hope you have an awesome party even though I'm not there so it will be sucky, but nonetheless TRY to have loads of fun, get nice and drunkened, make a fool of yourself and if possible make out with as many chicks as you want.

I'm Elliott Scott, wishing OUR friend Dermot all the best, signing off.

PS. If you wanna wish Dermoid a happy b-day, post a comment. Ah go on, you know you want to. PLUS he reads this site once in a while, so you just know he's gonna appreciate the lovin'.

PPS. I'm not sure if he's sensitive to the number or not, so don't mention how old he is. Some people are shy about that kind of thing. Although I don't know why. It's not like he's 40 or anything....

PPS. His birthday was yesterday the 28th. I only got home at midnight so I couldn't put this up in time. BUT it's still his birthday in Ireland (which is where he lives) so that's gots to count for something. Shirley?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ellers - thanks for the e card!!

Will get rightly liquored up soon as finish work in 36 minutes! woo!

its bank holiday weekend too! woo!

and i got paid! woo!

D

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE. I'M GONNA TRY AND GIVE YOU A CALL TOMORROW.. HOPE YOU'RE NOT TOO HUNG OVER.