Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK

bday

"Hey. Thanks for taking the time to read this so called 'blog'.

I don't really have much to say, now that I've been put on the spot. I just want someone to hear this. Even though it's really nothing. But isn't that why people do this anyway? They want to be heard.

So, I guess the purpose of this blog is to tell some jokes, share some laughs, and all the etceteras. But I have a feeling it's gonna be either a lot of me whinging about crap, or I'll never post a new message again. Either way, it's a good waste of time, for both me and you.

Well thus concludes POST #1 of the Mondayne Web Log.
I'm Elliott Scott, signing off."


I wrote that one year ago. Wow. So much has changed in that year. The purpose of the blog remains much the same, but the author has changed a lot. Happy Birthday Mondayne!

ANYWAY: I got a call today from someone looking for someone to do some sketches and deisgn mock-up for their assignment. And for the first time EVER I turned them down. I have never did that before. It felt good. And a bit weird. Our little boy is all grown up!

Well thus concludes POST #479 of the Mondayne Web Log.
I'm Elliott Scott, still signing off the same way, signing off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday - your blog is a scorpio like me .

i think.

Elliott Scott said...

Hey thanks Dermo. Scorpio you say? Hmmm ....