Friday, November 05, 2004

Babies Everywhere!


Jazz
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Linus is a champion.

Ok, here we go... THE blog...

Or at least it was a good blog, when I could remember. But now it's been a week, and I can't remember.

Tanner, Linus and I went to the jazz bar at the arts centre. It was cool. Better than last time.

We dared Linus to sing. He didn't really think he would, but thought it would be a good laugh if he did. Let me say, right here, right now; that Linus ROCKS! Totally.

He belted out some tunes that captured the whole room. We loved it! SERIOUSLY! And I'm talking Homestar level seriously.. It was the best $500 I evew spent, Stwong Bad.

Seriouswy.

Oh and after we dropped Lino off at the station, the Tan and I went back into 'fers for the obligatory Coffee + Massage special. no massage this time. Oh well.

Until next time; I'm Elliott Scott, signing off

No comments: