Sunday, November 28, 2004

YOU CAN HYDRAULIC MY BALLS


Hydraulic
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I can hydraulic my own balls! Thankyou very much!

The other day I was talking to some friends about 'doing up' Tanners car. I reckoned he should put one of those giant drift spoilers on it. They thought that was stupid.

I then suggested some:
"Mexican jumping suspension"
"You mean hydraulics?"
"Yeah, them the ones"

They looked at me like I was the worlds biggest idiot just cuz I couldn't think of the name. But they all understood what I meant. So I can't be that big of an idiot.

So next time you see those hydraulics, and are describing them to your friends, call them what they are; MJS's. They'll think you're cool. Just like me.

I'm Elliott Scott, reporting on my own stupidity, signing off.

No comments: