Monday, November 08, 2004

S is before P

Tanner told me about this crazy error in the Matrix code, that if you type in:

www.mondayne.blogpsot.com

you go to a churchey site. I did exactly what he did, and ended in my crappy site. But looking closely at what he typed, I noticed he spelt blogspot wrong. So he really did go to another site... so here is a blurb from their site.

ABUNDANT BIBLES
A mega-site of Bible, Christian and religious information & studies; including,
audio and written KJV Bible, Bible helps & tools, churches, Doctrine, links, news,
prayer, prophecy, sermons, spiritual warfare, statistics, and tracts. Features the
Chronological 4 Gospels, Prayer Book, Prophecy Bible, and a photo tour of Israel.

Good ol' Matrix. I reckon if I was a Matrix character I'd be called... hm.. uh. No, I dunno. Oedipus. Nah.. but maybe. Narcisis. Yeah, that's more accurate.

IESSO

AS A FOOTNOTE: I downloaded a Darren Hayes cover of that horrible Delta Goodrum song "Lost Without You". It is simultaneously the best and worst song ever. It's a SHITTY song, but at least it ain't Delta. Delta Badrum. Sorry, it had to be said. Then again; Darren Hayes. Hmm.. I'm gonna go hang myself now.

No comments: