Wednesday, November 24, 2004

UP ON A PEDESTAL

I got my first comment from someone outside my group of friends. Technically it's my second; but I already knew Terin. Although he did stumble onto my site. ANYWAY.

Someone reading my site left a comment. Max, thank you!

You know what that means? People are actually reading it?! Wicked. Tell all your friends. I want a large fan-base. That way it's more likely someone will lend me money to buy the crack I so deeply deserve. But don't tell them that. Tell them that by visiting my site that can will a very used Mapple I'dratherdiPod! Hooray! 20gigs of songs you won't want to here. And now for some eyecatching words!

FREE!
SEX!
FROM!
ME!

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off. And off and off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude, i read ur site too. i'm from the coast as well, but spend a bit of time up in brisbane