Saturday, November 27, 2004

A Luau without Tofu?


Luau
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I plan to have a party. Come. It will be fun. I PROMISE! I won't be a sad sack. I'll have friends, and more importantly chicks in bikini's drinking punch. How could it possibb-lie go wrong? I mean possibly. And everyone will get laid*

Man I'm not gonna get tired of that joke! Laid, of course I refer to the Hawaiian flower necklace. But maybe some hanky and panky will go on. Who knows? You'll have to come and find out.

And bring your hot sister.

It should be mid-Feb, so you'll have plenty of time to prepare. And get a nice tan. And start working out.... I'd better go!

I'm Elliott Scott, I can smell the grilled hot dogs and coconut sunscreen now... signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linus, you're a legend! Naked. Ha ha ha. I hope you're not joking.