Friday, November 19, 2004

Lonely Hearts


Sgt Pepper
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Here is a rough mock-up of the Sgt Pepper card I was talking about. I don't have the photo's of my family handy, so I put in some of my friends.

I think I am getting very lonely. I'm not as happy as I used to be when I first started feeling better. It's weird. The pills took ages for me to start feeling better, then suddenly I felt happy. Now that has plateued and dropped significantly. I don't think it's as much a medical depression anymore, I'm just unhappy. I'm VERY lonely. I miss having a girlfriend. I miss going to sleep next to someone. I miss brushing the hair away from her face before I kiss her. I miss everything. The bad and the good. I don't know if I miss her, or miss having someone.

I think about her though.

I wonder how she's doing. If she's happy. I half hope she is happy, because I care about her. And I think she deserves to be happy. But I also hope she's not happy because I'm not happy. If she has a boyfriend and is happy without me, well, that's not good. But it is good too. I miss her.

IESSO

No comments: