Monday, November 08, 2004

UH... NO, THAT MAKES COMPLETE SENSE..

Yes, I know that it makes sense inner monologue, but it still seems weird is all. Oh, HI THERE FOLKS! Didn't see you there. I was just talking to myself about something slightly odd to me, but completely sense-making if you think about it for at least a fraction of a second.

The thing is:
Domestic airports are smaller, crappier and don't seem anywhere nearly as cool as internation airports, yet only big countries have them. WHAT? I know, I know, that makes sense, but think about it from my stupid point of view.

If a country is really big, and developed it can afford to have an international airport. Otherwise it's stuck with a shitty domestic.

I guess I'm caught up with the stigma and connotations of the different airport types, and less concerned with a little thing called logic. But what do you expect from a guy who talks to his inner monologue. Which isn't really inner if I write it down.

Stupid fools. You ... just dont... get it, do you?
IESSO

No comments: