Sunday, November 07, 2004

DREAM RESULT

BEFORE I START MY BLOG, I JUST WANTED TO BRAG TO ALL MY FELLOW DESIGN STUDENT BUDDIES, THAT -- HA HA HA -- I FINISHED MY PORTFOLIO. YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO, BUT I KNOW SOMEONE WHO HASN'T. SO THIS LITTLE MESSAGE IS FOR YOU.

83 PAGES OF UTTER CRAP, FINISHED!

NOW FOR THE BLOGATISATION:
I didn't have a lucid dream, but I did have some pretty weird ones. I can't remember fully, but I'll explain the bits and pieces.

1. We were in the forest again, filming that panda movie I'm working on. It was sorta like the old art camps I went to back in high school. We were waiting for the rain to stop so we could resume shooting. This chick that I like was there, and she ran up and tackled one of the other crew members. They were sort of play wrestling. Sorta flirting. I was jealous. When the were done, she came over to me, I guess she saw my reaction, and gave me a big hug. I kissed her forehead. I used to do that to someone else.. it meant a lot to me.

2. I was staying in a hotel suite with my family. And again, this chick.. and somehow they had plotted my death. Or they thought I was dead. Im not too sure.
At any rate I was in the bathtub, trying to get this really bad knot out of my neck, when a tornado sucked me out of the wall. Actually it was more like the tornado in Wizard of Oz... accompanied by the music and everything. Crazy.

3. Again with this chick. We were battling some sort of space creatures.
I'm not sure exactly the scenario with this one, but my yr12 math teacher; Ms Garnett was there. She was criticising me for letting one of my friends die, from a drug over-dose. She told me that it was my fault. Even though I knew it had something to do with these little eggs I found.
The chick and me were detention together, I guess because of the horrendous crimes we never commited. And the FBI came I think. And we were running away. I can't remember.
Basically we find a tank full of water in some abandoned silo or something. And there are two sets of 5 eggs. They'd already hatched and there are little baby squid swimming around the tank. Also in the tank is the body of my dead friend. They eat him. And then swim back into the eggs. Then they hatch again laying hundreds of eggs. Which all sort of hatch and start spreading. I don't know. But they were taking over the world. And I didn't really do anything.

Sorry if these don't make sense. Which they don't. But maybe you'll laugh or think of some crazy explanation for them all.

IESSO

No comments: