Saturday, November 06, 2004

Lucid Liu (Dream Experiment #4)


Lucky
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Or was it #3? I could check, but that'd require effort, and.. well.. you know --nods head in a vaguely suggestive, moderately weird, holey stupid way-- Is it wholy? Or Wholey? Entirely.

Anyway, I ate two chilli dogs. Let's see what happens.

Wish me luck.

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off...



NOTE: This blog had nothing to do with Lucy Liu, it was all a cleverly devised ploy to draw you in. And you fell perfectly into my trap. First you fools, next the world. HA MOO MOO



NOTE AS WELL: Before you make the --OBVIOUS-- joke about Lucy Liu in my dreams or something to that effect, I figured I'd ruin the fun for you. No, Lucy will not be in my dreams. It's not that I don't like her, or asian chicks or anything like that, it's just I am doomed to not have sex dreams. But she may feature in my dreams in a scary character.

She scares me. .... .... .... ... mommy...

No comments: