Tuesday, November 16, 2004

DESPERATION


Lily
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
On Linus's cool site, he mentions a quote I said in class. Of course it was out of context.

He states that I said Lily was hot. What he forgot to mention was that I haven't had sex in over a year! Desperate times call for perverted measures.

And Lily is hot!

But is by far besides the point. The point is, PLEASE have sympathy sex with me. I don't care who you are. Anyone. Please! I can't be that unattractive that you wouldn't give me a sympathy root. If I'm at the stage where stick figures are hot, you guys, as friends should help me out.

I blame you.

I'm Elliott, "signing" off... and of course, by using the paranthesis, I am implying that I'm actually whacking off. And by that, I mean MASTURBATING! Frantically. Lily... she's a fox.

No comments: