Monday, November 22, 2004

STUMBLING THROUGH LIFE...

I was on Skype tonight when someone messaged me. He asked me for his help with his english homework. I was confused, but glad to help.

His name was Alan. Or Lee Zong-Yan. He lives in Taiwan, and had some homework to do. It was fun to help him. I didn't really do much, just listened to him talk. And listened to the recording he had to repeat. It was really cool. He's really good too, despite he repeated rebutal. He kept apologising for his 'poor english', even though it was perfect.

After the lesson we tried to teach me some chinese. This was HARD!

I learnt "How are you?" and "I love you". Which I can't really type, but I'll try phonetically: "Nee-how mah?" and "Wuah I Nee" respectively.

Then he sang a song. Which was very bizarre, but also REALLY cool. No-one has ever sang for me before. It was like a trans-equator concert just for me. Silly, but cool.

IESSO

PS. "Zai Jian" is bye, and "Wan An" is goodnight.

No comments: