Wednesday, November 24, 2004

HAPPY THANKSTURKEY


Turkey
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Today is Thanksgiving. Which might not mean anything to you Aussie's (pronounced as much like an American tourist as possible), or it may not seem like that big a deal to you Yanks (again pronounced in an ocker Aussie accent).

But as an expatriate of the USA it has some significance. It's a way of reminding myself that I am an American. And I'm proud to be an American.

I love Australia, I grew up here, it's really all I know, but I will always think of America as my home.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone. Lets all be thankful for what we have. I know I complain a lot, but I am also very proud of the things I have acheived, and very appreciative for everyones support and love. Thanks guys, you rock!

I'm Elliott Scott, salivating over our MASSIVE 9.0kg turkey!, and signing off.

No comments: