Monday, January 03, 2005

NO RESPECT I TELL YA


Dangerscott
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I am somewhat annoyed at QUT. Those bastards! They lost my invoice. All this time, the waiting the stress, the hating to borrow money, but had to anyway, they lost my invoice! And the person who lost it hung up on me. "There's nothing I can do" she said. CLICK. Ug.
Well I called the account department. Straightened things out. Will be payed in a few days. It takes 48 hours to pay. I've waited at least 48 days. Not happy at all. Griffith is WAY more organised. WAY!

But that's only half the story. I first had to track down the person. I called the switchboard to help me find her, and instead of connecting me, they hung up. And then they did connect me to her, but she wasn't there. She has been replaced. And the person doesn't know what I'm talking about. So I probably won't get payed. But there is actually two people with the same name at the uni! I've been talking to the wrong one. I get connected to the right one, she is rude, hangs up on me. Blah blah.

It's all sorted. I've been treated like a schmuck, but at least it's all sorted out now. It'd make good stuff on the blog at any rate. I decide to type it all up, include a picture of Rodney Dangerfield, with the subject heading "NO RESPECT". But that doesn't work. It takes me ages to find a picture. I get one. I upload it to Flickr. Doesn't work. Something is wrong with the site or something. I dunno.

So basically nothing worked properley, but I got there in the end. But not without making some sacrifices, like money for 2 months, and Rodney's bug eyes staring at you. Story of my life, no respect I tell ya.

I'm Elliott Dangerscott, signing off.

No comments: