Thursday, January 13, 2005

CELL SHADING WWWAAAAAaaaahhhhhh!


Manga-Me
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
This is my first actual drawing for the ol' comic; Mondayne.

Don't worry, most of it isn't in the Jpanese CHIBI style, also called 'super deformed'. Only when I start blabbering on about my day to Dermot do I look like this.

i've also decided to shade the characers, and to use color throughout (the previous version was black and white), but i will only use minimal color, or where appropriate large amounts of color (such as the cafe)...

the theme for the comic's graphic style will be CAREFUL. everything will be carefully done, and with thought. that being said, my drawing skills are somewhat weak, so who knows how it will be overall.

stage 4 has begun.

i'm errimoto san, signing off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY DUDE THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!