Friday, January 07, 2005

TEST AUDIENCE


Logo
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Forget the generic blue box, forget the colors, even forget the use of futura light (I like it's geometricness, but maybe a bit too thin).... LOOK AT THE LOGO.

What do you think? Does it make sense? Can it be read easily enough? Is it unique.. those sorts of things. Then look at the text. Does that make sense? In particular the word "design" and the "&" are they understandable?

What would work better?

I'm trying to come up with my logo. I want it to include me initials. I also wanted it to me similar to a monogram. This might be a bit modern. I wanted a cool old school one, but maybe that's not appropirate. As we know, type is not my thing. I don't know type. I don't play with type. This is my first attempt, so cut some slack as far as perfecting it optically and all the technical stuff.

It's the idea man.....


IESSO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im Elvira and I think it is not your best. I know I'm being a bitch but that's my opinion. Actually it sux, loof you don't hate me Bye..

Elliott Scott said...

Ouch. That stings.

Elliott Scott said...

....hang on a second? If these really is Elvira, prove it! This is someone trying to trick me isn't it? Haha! I'm not that gulibale (gullibal? gullible?) Anyway. Elvira, that doesn't even sound like a real name. ... at least make up a good fake name, like Cheaty McLie, or Greasy McSleaze, something with a "Mc" in there. Dirty rotten Scots.

Anonymous said...

Uhh, i like the concept, however the execution... i er, i'll give you a fuller run through on that at our Sunday Brunch (11am, remember?). Fool!

_Thomas "Slick" McScamberstonathon

Anonymous said...

I don't remember my password to post under Cheesy Mulletino.

Elliott Scott said...

WOW. You guys really hate it. Well that's the last time I try to do something pro. Thanks for the feedback. I can completely see where you're coming from. And to Elvira; sorry for doubting you. I will believe you next time. It was the anonymous that threw me off. Take it easy everyone!

:^)