Monday, January 10, 2005

Wi-Fi Tit?

I am now part of the "generation W" .........."i-Fi".

And by that I mean, I have wireless internet now. Which is cool. On the scale of 1 to 10 on the coolometer, it's most definitely a 8 or 9. It would have been a 10 if it was shiny, or have retro stylings, alas; it does not. and is not.

On the other side of the fortune cookie; my "n" key is broken. How do I type "n" if it's broken you ask? Well, it does work, but it's a little too eager. It's the premature ejaculator of the keyboard world. The slighest bump, tap, or rub with trigger it. And then I've got "n-spooge" everywhere. And once it's there, it's really annoying to wash out. It's in my hair and every other word. Because, I am just talking about a letter remember. You sick little monkey people.


I'mn Elliottn Scottn, signingn offn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

n-liness is next to godliness