Tuesday, January 11, 2005

CRAP FONTS AND SOCIAL COMMENTARY


Badges-Define-Me
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
What a pretentious title for a relatively pointless and not-saying-anything-worth-while type of post. But what else is new. First it was the emo kids, now it's the punks turn.

Don't get me wrong, punks are awesome. Changing the world, fighting the power, all that stuff is good. But the poser punks are who are the kids I'm teasing. And really, I am one. I don't really have the punk ideals, or maybe I do, but certainly not the courage to act, and yet I wear badges to make me look tough. Or punkish or whatever the correct term is these days... kids... with their hip-hop and their bling-bling... who knows.

Anyway, you are not the contents of your wallet, you are not the car you drive, you're not you f*cking khakis, you're the accessories you wear. Or the photo's on your camera phone (as I choose to believe)

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off, and flippin' the bird to the ol' Queen.

PS. Puppies are cute