Friday, January 28, 2005

I'm in a spikey balloon!


Tricycle
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I went out with Tanner and his girlfriend Melody (or Alice, her name varies, it's cool). It was pretty fun actually. I was expecting it to be hard. Not so much. Sure, when we went to a romantic sorta place it was a bit awkward, but I think she sensed my (obvious) unease and kept it pretty neutral. Which I felt a bit guilty about, but also thankful for.

We went around town causing low-level generic mayhem, as per usual. Nothin too extreme. I had about 10 business cards of mine in my wallet and we put them in random sorts of places. Such as in the windsheild wiper of fancy cars and in girls handbags. Hopefully someone will call (but not in an angry way). It'd be rather cool if someone offered me a job, or a chick wanted to go out. Both unlikely but still possible.

So yeah I acted the fool, I suppose in a subconcious but now concious way to compensate for not being the emotional center of attention that used be when me, Tanner and MY girlfriend went out.

Not that I'm complaining, or upset or anything.. nothing like that. It was just different. But good too. I like hanging out like that. Three is better than two. Not that Tanner isn't a great friend, he is, it's just the more the merrier.

We also went to the park. Yeah, weird, late at night playing on the swings and whatnot. Bizarre. I dunno. Fun though.

So I'm gonna do another shirt using the image on the right. Or above, depending on where it is to this text... duh. Also even though I haven't even finished Mondayne3 yet, I have BIG plans for turning George Orwell's 1984 into a graphic novel. Ideally I'd like to be paid, and have it published and be legally be allowed to use the name and story, but that ain't gonna happen. No way sistah!

I'm Elliott 'A boy can dream, can't he?' Scott, signing off

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Linus.... in case you're wondering how I went out last night if I'm apparently broke: the answer is simple... I didn't spend any money. Ok I did, I spent 5 of my remaining 20 dollars.