Thursday, January 06, 2005

WRONG FOOT


Nerds
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I recently deleted a post I had up, because I didn't like the way the comments were going. If I've upset, annoyed, insulted anyone, I apologise, that is never my intention.

I think I said some stuff without fully knowing what I was talking about, and that is wrong,.... in a way. But this sight isn't intended to be correct really. At the rist of sounding arrogant, maybe even megalomaniacal; this is my site, and I say my stupid thoughts. MOST of the time they're dumb, ill-thought-out, pointless babble. I like that.

So in closing *as I pace the keyboard*, I am an idiot. Don't take anything too seriously. Just humour me and laugh at me lame jokes. Or email me an argument. Not public. This is a blog of love. Can't you feel the love?! I can, it's dribblin down my chin right now.

I'm Elliott "Moonshine" Scott, signing off.

No comments: