Tuesday, January 04, 2005

THE FINAL PIECE OF THE CRAZY PUZZLE


Rubik
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I had a dream. A dream that revealed an obvious, yet wholy frightening aspect of my persona. You guys probably all noticed it and didn't say anything for the sake of my sanity (and rambling).

You all know the 'type' of chicks I like; fresh-faced, brunette, petite (thin and short really). It's really obvious, and not very selective, if you fit this description; RUN! No, seriously.

For a while I thought it was coincidence. Then I thought it was me trying to get back with my ex (she fit this description perfectly). Perhaps it was me trying to fill the void she left in my heart.

I realised something. Someone else fits that description; MY MOM! Oh dear god I am a sick bastard. Don't worry, I didn't have a sex dream about my mom. I had a dream that I went back in time to when my parents were younger.

Am I truly crazy? Oedepal and all? Or do most people do this to some extent. I heard chicks look for guys similar to their fathers. Is that only a chick thing? Or if guys do the same with their mothers are they insane? I'm not one of those Norman Bates, "yes Mother" type people.....

I'm Elliott Bates, signing off.

No comments: