Wednesday, January 26, 2005

THE DOTS MEAN IT'S POP ART!


Eat-Out-THREE
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I've been racking my brain trying to come up with those alternative shirt designs. It's not that I don't appreciate your help, I certainly do, that's not the problem. The ideas are there, but my drawing skill isn't. I can't draw. Lets face it. This simple drawing took the better part of an entire day. But I suppose it shows. I reckon it looks pretty damn cool.

On the plus side, I've gotten pretty skilled at using a laptop trackpad. Yeah, that's right folks, I used a trackpad to draw this.

E

PS. No, that's not an excuse. Nor is it liscense to say things like "well, that explains the quality".

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Yeah yeah... I like the second image and all... it's just.... uh... I can't do that. I'm just not that good cap'n. So yeah. I still haven't heard from shirty mcShirt and the Shirt Co yet, but it's the weekend.

As far as yer band goes: email me the specifics and I'll be glad to help any way I can. elliottscottdesign AT gmail DOT com