Wednesday, January 05, 2005

GET FOCKED


Ben Stiller
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I went to the movies with Tanner; Meet the Fockers. As expected me make many-a-fock joke. As we walk into the theatre I yell out pretty loudly "OH FOR FOCK SAKE!" Nobody laughs, there are children present. I laugh, and so does Tanner.

Movie finishes, we walk out of the theatre and straight into The Incredibles.

We leave when it's over and grab a burger at Hungy's. At the counter ordering a MILF is standing next to me. Tanner dares me to tell one of the kids the mom is hot. I can't resist a dare, but this one is pretty awkward. I decline and sit down. I JUMP UP, run over to the kid, he's standing next to his mom, I give up.

A man walks over to the mom, the kids have seperated, nows my chance. I run over, tap the kid on the shoulder, he looks at me, I'm about to speak, and the mom looks at me too. DAMN! I can't very well tell the kids his mom is a fox when she is looking at me.

I walk away. THIS [ ] close. If I was a bigger man, I would have told the kid his mom was hot anyway, and said "Yeah, that's right, you're hot!" to the mom. But I'm not a big man. I'm a little tiny man.

Maybe next time. I will not give up the dream of making an ass of myself. (Which I DON'T do, so don't tell me I already do).

IESSO.
PS. The mom wasn't actually that hot, Tanner just dared me, so I had to do it.

2 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Maybe you should just go the popcorn box route and stick your dick in the bottom of the fries container when it's NOT HOT. Then offer some to your idiot friend. Just don't invite the kid to reach in and touch your greasy weenie while you're telling him his momma is Hot. These days, Momma may be a sheriff's deputy and may decide to shoot your pecker off. I don't wish it on you, but that's the kind of news story that would wake me up in the mornings!

Might send me back to bed, too. It's a dangerous world out there.

Elliott Scott said...

Ron has issues.