Thursday, January 06, 2005

EGG SALAD


Mr Burns
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
My plan is falling perfectly into place. First the blog, then POLAND!

OH! Hello, I didn't see you there. Heheheh... HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR!?

Anyway, I got paid Centrelink today, and got an email from QUT warning (warning?) me that I will be getting paid tonight. The full $500 too, no tax deducted (deduced?) Which is good.

All I need now is:
-an email from the t-shirt people and the book people in Malaysia? (Oh crap)
-a Swedish supermodel girlfriend
-my private jet
-an army full of goosestepping fools
THEN I CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!

I'm THE Elliott, signing off.

PS. I think I need a new name, something more "All hail/heil the great and powerful _______", not so much "Hey look it's Elliott, let's steal his lunch money!"

No comments: