Saturday, January 29, 2005

A VINTAGE SHIRT WITHOUT COOPER BLACK?


Tricycle
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I'm pushing out of the boundary of accepted scientific truths and into the realm of what legends are made of. How's that for talking yerself up? And it's not even worth it.

Here is another shirt design, which I'm proud to say doesn't have any Cooper Black (a font) anywhere on it! Unfortunately these feat of mine was let down by the fact that: A) I used Bookman [another staple of the 'retro' look] and worse still B) the swash characters (the fancy looking letters) aren't even the genuine Bookman Swash. It was from a font called Brookman...

Luckily! I did completely alter this crappy font, and sorta made it a bit better. I certainly made the other letters fit together better than the stocko version, but more than that I deleted all these superfluious points on the outside of the letters.

Not that most of you would even care, only _one or two people might. But probably only _one.

That's all for now, I'm Elliott Scott, signing off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The writing looks Thai at first glance.

Elliott Scott said...

Heh heh heh. Perfect.

I couldn't have hoped for anything more. With any luck you might have burst a blood vessel or something. Like a vein. Or lung. That'd be funny. I'd point and laugh. And gather my friends to point and laugh. Good ol' Linus. Always with the predictability.

Elliott Scott said...

Oh yeah, BEST LIGATURE EVER.