Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I SUPPOSE YOU'RE SICK OF THIS


Tree
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
by now.. but luckly I've finished my first page of my comic! YAY! So what does that mean for the readers at home? Not much, but at least you won't have to see this page anymore. One down, 14 to go! I've got a tight deadline for the comic, so I'd better get a move on. Plus I've got those t-shirts to finish, and the illustrations for that book....

...better get off my perfectly sculpted yet nonetheless fat ass, and begin work.

IESSO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey in the Moms bubble it say "you share be rewarded", am I just reading it wron or is it supposed to say "shall", I don't know maybe Im blind or didn't read it right.

Elliott Scott said...

Thanks for pointing that out! I'm a bad speller (I blame dyslexia, but really it's all me baby!) and I need to proof read it again. Thanks again.