Sunday, January 30, 2005

KEEP ON TRUCKIN

I just took a look around at some other blogs. Dang. Dang to the max. My site is 'unique' which is of course mother-talk for shit. Maybe if I added some whizz-bang flash animation, or hired a chimpazee to dance on a web-cam 24-7 things would improve. I think I might relearn flash, html and those other nerdish things... it's been a long while. I tried to put it behind me. But you; the people have demanded, neigh, EARNED it! Yes, for the people, it shall be done!

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

To Angry - I didn't recieve that email.

And thank's for the kind words. I don't Angry is all that angry, at the risk of sounding cliche and VERY homosexual, beneath that outer angry shell beats the heart of a big ol' softy. Or something like that... I can't remember.